Spacious Tice Valley Charmer
5 Bedroom + Office | 3.5 Bath | 2,896± Sq. Ft. | .58± Acre Lot
Tucked away on a private court on Tice Valley Boulevard, this inviting five-bedroom home has plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the parklike .58± acre lot!
The open concept living room flows into the kitchen and dining area with exposed beams and a dramatic bay window. Newly installed DuChateau wide-plank hardwood floors and updated lighting fixtures add a touch of modern to this rustic Spanish-style home. Dual primary suites anchor the two wings of the house which frame the property’s most prominent feature: an expansive backyard with endless potential.
Situated in Walnut Creek’s Tice Valley neighborhood, this unique home is less than 10 minutes from lively Downtown Walnut Creek. Close to Alamo, Lafayette, Sugarloaf Open Space and the Iron Horse Trail with easy access to I-680 and BART. Top-rated Acalanes High School District (Las Lomas High) and Walnut Creek School District.
- Open concept living room with built-in wiring for mounted TV. Sliding door opens to private side patio
- Bay window surrounds the light-filled dining area with pitched ceiling and exposed beams
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, composite countertops, floors with Spanish-style print and bay window over sink with view of backyard
- French doors open to primary suite with vaulted ceiling, abundant natural light and spa-like en suite bathroom features an arched doorway, walk-in closet, jetted tub, dual vanities, separate shower and linen closet
- Secondary suite with full bath and walk-in closet: perfect for au-pair or in-law unit
- Two secondary bedrooms share full bath in hallway. Third bedroom has vaulted ceiling and hardwood floors
- Barn doors open to office that doubles as a laundry room with updated half-bath and Maytag front-loading washer and dryer tucked in the closet
- Newer composite deck steps down to a large, flat backyard with your own fenced garden, chicken coup and work shed
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, updated indoor and outdoor lighting, Ring doorbell, alarm system, two Nest thermostats and three-car garage
- Exterior Highlights Include: Mature redwood grove, vine covered fences, crushed rock pathways, Rain Bird sprinkler system, terra cotta roof, covered porch, level lawn
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.